We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our contacts and we want you to feel secure whilst engaged with us in business; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data.
This Privacy Statement outlines how we may use any personally identifiable data about you and the ways in which we protect and treat such data that we collect when you use our site.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data about you (including your Name, Email Address, Contact Number and Business Information).
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of engaging with us in accordance to legislation to use our professional services.
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our online services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other data that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of data sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The data is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data to:
- Enable your use of the services
- Enable your purchase of products via our webpages
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Deal with enquiries made by you in relation to our services
- We will not provide your personal data to any third parties other than where legally required so to do
Please let us know if the personal data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
- When we transmit sensitive data (such as business accounts or personal tax data) over the internet, we post this data securely to our client portal that is protected through the use of encryption.
- You are responsible for keeping any portal access password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you. Provision of such data will be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
- We may withhold such personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You may instruct us to remove personal data under your rights of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any removal will be limited to regulatory compliance and what is permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The company website may contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.